Information for Patients
We are open and thrilled to be welcoming our clients back into the clinic. Please do take the time to read through the following Covid Protocol before your visit:-
- Please do not come for a consultation if you have symptoms of Covid 19.
- Please come alone to your consultation, unless you really need someone to be with you. If this is the case, please check with your therapist concerning how we can help you with this.
- Please do not turn up early for an appointment. Our waiting room is small and we need to ensure that social distancing is maintained.
- If you develop any symptoms subsequent to your visit with us, please do let us know about this immediately.
- Please observe the social distancing measures in place in the treatment room where possible.
- You will see simple information posters at the clinic. Please take time to read them when you arrive.
- You will find hand sanitizers available in all rooms at the clinic – please use them freely. You can also ask to wash your hands with soap and water in our bathroom if you prefer.
- Your therapist will also be taking extra precautions between consultations to ensure that we all stay safe.
- If you have any questions concerning the above, you can contact me via the contact page on this website.
- If you have any questions concerning your actual appointment, please do contact your therapist.
Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Bridport Complementary Health.
Jenn Adshead-O’Shea. Clinic Manager
Bridport Complementary Health